- ❶【Solar Battery】FSOLAR 20A Solar controller is can automatically manage the working of solar panels and batteries in the solar system. It is easy to set up and operate. For protecting the lifespan of your battery, once the voltage of the battery drop below 8V, the solar charge controller will turn off automatically (LCD will be unavailable at the same time). It’s a very Intelligent unit for solar panel!.
- ❷【Dual USB Port】FSOLAR 20A solar charge controller with dual USB ports for 12V/24V, with rated charge & discharge current 30A. Please make sure the battery has sufficient voltage so that the solar charge controller can recognize the normal battery type.
- ❸【Multiple Electric Protection】NOTE: If the solar charge controller is set to 12V when the battery voltage reaches 14.4V or 14.5V, the solar charge controller will stop charging and play a protective role. If it does not enter the floating state, please don’t worry, the solar charge controller has a voltage limit value, will be not charged if the battery voltage reaches 14.4V or 14.5V.
- ❹【Easy to install and Operate】Solar controller can clearly indicate the status and data, it can be conveniently switched modes and parameter configuration. Install the solar charge controller to the battery as close as possible to avoid voltage dropping caused by over long wires and affect normal voltage judgment..
- ❺【Good Heat Dissipation】Dual reverse current protection, the low heat production. ALL electronic components generate heat when they are running, it is better to shelter them for better heat dissipation, avoid direct sunlight exposure or damp place.
12V, 24 V
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
No more offers for this product!